If you have been involved in a car accident, especially if it’s your first time, you’re probably wondering what steps you should take next. If you are injured, the first step is to seek medical attention as soon as possible after the accident. Once you have received medical attention, you should contact one of our car wreck attorneys at Hotz & Associates and provide them with any information or details you have from the accident. Below are three of the most common questions we receive from clients regarding car accidents:

  1. Do you have to file a report with the police after an accident?

    If the damage is minor, you may not want to call the police. However, if you were injured or received any type of property damage, it may be best to contact the police so that they can put together a report that can be used when you file an insurance claim.

  2. Do I have to accept my insurance settlement?

    If an insurance settlement seems low or unfair, you do not have to accept it. A car wreck attorney can work with your insurance to ensure that you are treated fairly. The attorneys are experienced in car accidents, so let them handle the work and get you the justice you deserve.

  3. How do I find the perfect car wreck attorneys?

    The perfect car wreck attorneys will advocate for you, communicate with you, and they have a record of successfully defending clients. Our car wreck attorneys have years of experience in resolving claims and can work with you and your situation.

If you are interested in speaking with a car accident attorney, contact the team at Hotz & Associates to get started. Don’t ever settle for a car accident claim without knowing all your rights, give us a call today. We look forward to hearing from you soon.