Have you been involved in a car, truck, or other traffic accident? Are you looking for an attorney that will work for you and be on your side? The experts at Hotz & Associates have helped thousands of vehicle accident victims with their case and are ready to help you with yours today!

I just had a vehicle accident, what should I do now?
First, get medical attention if needed. It is important that you take care of yourself first. Next, call the police so they can document the accident and get the necessary information from other parties. Finally, you will want to call an experienced personal injury lawyer – Hotz & Associates. They will always be available to answer any questions that you may have during this process.

When do I need to hire a traffic accident lawyer?
If you have been involved in a traffic accident, you will likely want to consult with a lawyer. Handling a traffic accident case without a personal injury lawyer can be very difficult. A lawyer will help you decide if you have a case and talk through all the legal procedures with you.

Contact Hotz & Associates today to speak to a personal injury lawyer!
Involved in a traffic accident and ready to speak to a personal injury lawyer? The experts at Hotz & Associates are ready to assist you today! We are on your side and will make sure we do what is best for you! Contact us today at (865) 637-9000, send us an email at info@hotzlaw.com, or click here. We proudly serve the greater Knoxville area, so give us a call today!